School of Business
Do I Qualify?
Potential School of Business student’s must meet all eligibility requirements for entrance into the university itself which is determined by the Admission’s Office in accordance with university policy. School of Business admission requirements are in addition to those governing the university.
Standard Admission Requirements for the School of Business for All Students
- Admission to Haskell Indian Nations University
- Completion of 45 college credit hours
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.3 in all college course work
- Completion of English I, English II and college algebra or higher math* with a grade of C or better
- Official acceptance into the School of Business
*Determination of whether or not higher level math course work is acceptable is at the discretion of the Admission Review Committee
Students must have completed the requirements prior to applying to the program. Students who are currently enrolled in English II or college algebra are not eligible to apply. The committee will not hold applications until semester grades are finalized to determine if they meet the C requirement in English and math. The cumulative gpa is calculated using information from all your college course work.