Late Enrollment Procedures
For students accepted, but not able to attend the first day of
1. The student will pay fees at the financial clearance station and receive a
financial clearance card.
2. The student will then report to the Registrars Office and
Receive a trial enrollment card
3. Student is then entered into the computer as "accepted".
4. The student will be required to complete a college level entry for academic preparation test.
5. After completion of test, the student will need to meet with their academic advisor for selection
6. Finally, the student will take completed trial enrollment card back to the Registrars office so that
the course(s) may be entered into the computer. The student then receives an official class