Priority Acceptance Deadline
What does “Priority Acceptance” mean? Current statistics show a large percentage of our students are awarded (PELL), tribal, and/or scholarship funds to assist them in attending Haskell Indian Nations University. In order to ensure students receive the highest level of financial support possible, the student must provide an acceptance letter from the university along with other documentation for financial award processing. Priority acceptance means as soon as the student’s file is complete (all documents required are submitted and verified), an acceptance decision can be made immediately and the student can continue their efforts for financial aid awards.
Are there other items to consider? See bulleted items below. Also refer to the Student Check List for guidance on completing an application including what documents should be submitted.
- Haskell does not accept faxed, e-mailed, or copies of applications
- All applications are due by 5:00 PM on the deadline date; no postmarked applications are accepted
- The application must be complete. The application must be written legibly or typewritten, have the student’s full legal name (matching all support documents), all sections must be completed OR noted the item doesn’t apply (N/A – not applicable), all statements must be true, and the application must be signed and dated.
- Decisions will be made as soon as the application and support materials are complete.
- Please do not wait on filing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Access the website at fafsa.ed.gov
General Deadline Dates for Submitting Applications
Summer School: April 15th
Fall Semester: June 1st
Spring Semester: November 15th
For more information on the 4 year programs, click here.
Contact & Info
155 Indian Ave
The Office of Admissions
and Record is located in:
Navarre Hall, Rm #112A
8AM – 4PM | M-F