Financial Aid Forms
Below is a list of forms you must submit to complete your Financial Aid file for the 2016-2017 award year. You will be notified of the specific forms you must complete and submit to the financial aid. You may submit them by fax, email or mail. Our fax number is 785-832-6617.
The selection of forms for you to complete will depend on whether you were selected for verification. Not every student is selected; please read your Student Aid Report (SAR) for this information.
Do not hesitate to call the Financial Aid office staff if you have any questions or have changed your email address, as this is where your notice (Document Tracking Letter) will be sent.
Our office phone number is 785-749-8468.
2016 – 2017 Forms
Right-click and select “Save link as…” to download forms to your computer.
• Appeal for Dependency Override
• Child Support Paid (Dependent)
• Child Support Paid (Independent)
• High School Completion Status
• Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
• Income Info. for Individuals w/Unusual Circumstances
• COA Adjustment with Childcare
• Low Income Clarification
• Number of Household Members and Number in College (Dependent)
• Number of Household Members and Number in College (Independent)
• Other Untaxed Income for 2014
• Parent Non-tax Filers
• Parent Tax Filers
• Receipt of SNAP Benefits (Dependent)
• Receipt of SNAP Benefits (Independent)
• Release of Information (FERPA) Form
• Special Circumstance Re-evaluation Request
• Student Data Form
• Student Non-tax Filers
• Student Tax Filers
Contact & Info
Attn: Financial Aid
155 Indian Ave
The Office of Financial
Aid is located in: Navarre Hall
8AM - 5PM
9AM - 4PM
Haskell's Financial Aid
School Code is: 010438