Haskell’s mission for residential housing is to provide the best possible living accommodations reflecting care, safety, and security for the students. It is the goal of all residential housing facilities to provide a positive, meaningful residential living experience that offers support for students pursuing their academic and career goals.
Currently, there are six residential halls at Haskell. Below is a list of those halls:
- Blalock Hall: Freshman & Transfer Men
- Osceola & Keokuk Halls: Co-Ed Residential Hall
- Pocahontas Hall: Freshman & Transfer Women
- Powhatan Hall : Student Residential Assistants (SRA's)
- Roe Cloud Hall: Co-Ed Residential Hall
- Winona Hall: Co-Ed Honors Residential Hall