Haskell Indian Nations Home


Forms available online:

Degree Checklist(s) Click here to see your schools checklist
Change of Major or Advisor (pdf)
Add/Drop Form (pdf)
Petition to Graduate (pdf)
Mid-term grade sheet Form (pdf)
Four-semester course planner (pdf)
Long term course planner (pdf)
Enrollment worksheet(pdf)
KU/Haskell Exchange Form (pdf)
Release of Information (FERPA) Form(pdf)


Forms & Services available in the Registrar's Office:

Withdrawal Form
How do I withdraw from college?
When does Add/Drop end?
Academic Forgiveness
Pre-Approval Transfer Credits