Haskell Indian Nations University & The University of Kansas Exchange Program
NOTE: KU Exchange applications can be turned in during Haskell's Pre-Registration week.
The Office of the Registrar will not accept any applications after
March 27, 2006............................. PRE-REGISTRATION BEGINS FOR FALL
March 31, 2006..............................PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS
- Fill out application (must be filled out completely with appropriate signatures). If application is not complete it will not be considered.
- Students need a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA (Verified through the Registrar's office).
- Submit two course requests. The course(s) must be in compliance with your current degree program at Haskell.
- Attach a degree plan (pick up in the Registrar's Office) or download.
- Include a statement how this course will facilitate the sucess of your academic program.
- All requests must have an advisors signature.
- Request for a KU Exchange course is not guarenteed. Students are strongly encouraged to maintain 12 credit hours at Haskell until they are officially notified by the Registrar's office.
- Students are required to pay for book expenses while enrolled in the KU Exchange course.
- Students are discouraged from enrolling in a course that is not within their degree program or above a 400 course level (unless with prior approval). This may prohibit you from being considered for the KU Exchange course you are applying for.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A KU CLASS: